Neva and Tom Scheve are leading authorities on horse hauling and horse trailers. In addition to the their popular books, they have contributed numerous articles to the most recognized equine publications, including Equus, Practical Horseman, Horse Illustrated, Horse Journal, The Horse, Horse & Rider and Dressage Today.
Below is a selection of informative articles that are "must reading" if you are traveling with your horses.
- NEW! - The Danger of an Un-Level Trailer
- Basic Precautions for Transporting a Horse on Short and Long Trips
- Horse Trailer Tire Hints - Buying Your Trailer Tires
- Towing Your Horse Trailer Safely to Your Destination
- Choosing a Horse Trailer From the Horse's Point of View
- Benefits of a One Horse Trailer
- Choosing a Tow Vehicle - It's All in the Numbers
- Tips for Driving Safely with Your Horse Trailer
- Emergency First Aid Kit
- Editorial: The Rise and Possible Fall of All-Aluminum Horse Trailers
- How do I know what size trailer will best fit my horse?
- Don't Go On the Road Without It! - Emergency List
- Purchasing the Right Horse Trailer - From the Horse's Point of View
- Tow Vehicles - Which is Right!
- Turning Radius for Horse Trailers
- How to Turn While Towing a Horse Trailer
- Backing Up Your Horse Trailer
- Knowing How to Maintain Control When Towing
- Aluminum vs. Steel Horse Trailers - Which is Best?
- Debunking Trailer Myths and Half Truths
- How Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations Affect Horse Trailers.
- Important Terms to Know
- Driving Your Horse Trailer
- Horse Trailer Safety Check and Yearly Service
- Advantages of Bumper Pull Horse Trailers
- The Early Warning System - A Step Towards Insuring Horse Trailer Safety
- Horse Trailer Myth – Gooseneck vs. Tag-along