2 Horse Bumper Pull Trailer
(No Dressing Room, Weight 2,780 lbs.)
Fully loaded with all the EquiSpirit standard features, this particular 2 horse trailer model gives you easy load/unload capability, lots of large screened windows for ventilation, additional non-claustrophobic head area space in the wedge nose, and quick-removable dividers and posts to create one large stall. Great for quick trips, traveling to lessons, or getting to the vet.
EquiSpirits standard safety features have always exceeded other horse trailers. Now, with the introduction of our latest models, even more standard safety features have been added.
We, at EquiSpirit, believe that if you feel good about your horses in our trailer, your comfort level will increase, and your horse trailering days will be a lot more fun.
At only 14 ½ feet in total length, this 2 horse trailer model still has12 feet in the box, and will carry two horses up to 16.3 hands comfortably and safely. By adding the XL or XXL options, it will fit horses up to 18 hands.
Low Monthly Payments Available
Based on credit approval. Rates and terms subject to change without notice.
|2 Horse Standard Horse Trailer Prices|
2 Horse Bumper Pull Non-Dressing Room Trailer
The standard model is 76 tall, 6 wide, and has an overall stall length of 10. There is 2 of additional length in the wedge nose that makes the head area very open and non-claustrophobic. The total length of this trailer is 14 ½ feet, and it weighs 2,780 lbs. This model will easily fit horses up to 16.3 hands.
Extra Large Option
Adds 2 to the interior height (78 tall) and 1 foot length to horse head area for an overall stall length of 11 feet. There is 2 of additional length in the wedge nose that makes the head area very open and non-claustrophobic. The total length is 15 ½ feet. The additional size adds approx. 250 lbs (3,030 lbs.). The XL option will carry horses up to 17 ½ hands.
Suggestion: This option increases the overall size of the trailer for larger horses without increasing the axle width if you have narrow driveways and road.
|XXL Double extra large option.
Adds 2" to interior height (7'8" tall), adds 6" to the horse stall area, 6" to the horses head area (11 foot total stall area) There is 2 of additional length in the wedge nose that makes the head area very open and non-claustrophobic. The total length is 15 ½ feet and adds approximately 8" to the interior width (6'8"), making the outside trailer width (axle width) 8 ½ feet instead of the standard 8'. The total length is 15 ½ feet. The additional size adds 450 lbs. (3,230 lbs.). The XXL option will carry horses up to 18+ hands.
Suggestion: The specific design of the stall length (7 ½ stall, 3 ½ + head) combined with the extra height, and width allows you to trailer horses that have more bulk, such as warmbloods or drafts.
EquiSpirit Horse 2 Horse Trailers have more
standard safety features than
any other horse trailer in it's class.
Here are just a few of EquiSpirit's standard safety features:
- "Easy to Lift" Ramp Behind Two Full Height Rear Doors - to solidly secure horses while traveling and putting the ramp down. Full Doors with 20 x 24 windows and ramp over.
- Rubber Torsion Axles with Self Adjusting Brakes - Rubber torsion axles provide the ideal ride for your horses but not all rubber torsion axles have self-adjusting brakes. All trailer brakes need to be adjusted periodically. EquiSpirit’s trailer brakes automatically continually adjust themselves for optimal braking.
Duty ST225/75R15 Radial Tires - for that little
higher rating without a stiffer ride.
- Six Turn Signal/Brake Lights - 4 LED turn signals on the rear and one extra-large turn signal on each fender for maximum visibility.
Running Lights - to give more outside visibility to your
trailer than even DOT (Department of Transportation) requires.
Safety Latches - A small handle latch is not enough to secure a horse door from being kicked or popping open. Exterior safety butterfly latches assure that this won’t happen.
- Quick Release Butt/Breast Bars- It’s always a possibility that a horse could end up over a breast bar. EquiSpirit quick release latches can be released under the weight of a straddled horse.
- And Much More (See all standard specifications).
Color and Trim
- Exterior Aluminum Skin Side Walls - The baked-on enamel aluminum side walls (body) are standard white to best reflect heat. Optional colors are silver or pewter. Stainless steel is available at an extra charge.
- EquiSpirit™ Graphics -the special EquiSpirit graphic stripe and accent trim are painted for long lasting durability and are available in most all automotive colors so that you can match the color to your tow vehicle.
- Roof - the very top of the steel reinforced fiberglass roof is always white to reflect heat.
What EquiSpirit customers like about this 2 horse trailer model
With our large opening front windows (and no dressing room), horses can be easily seen from the tow vehicle, and therefore easily monitored while hauling.
Eight large opening windows with screens and bars not only give optimum light and ventilation, but makes the trailer more inviting when loading.
The large 30” by 7’ tall doors at the horses’ heads make it easy to tend to the horses and can be used as an emergency exit in case of a rear trailer accident.
The shorter length and lighter weight makes it feel more easily manageable with an SUV or "not-so-big" truck, especially if it is used mostly to haul only one horse.
With an overall length of only 14½ feet it takes up less parking/storage space.
Popular EquiSpirit Options for this Model
(see options) - an extra foot is often ordered in the nose for a saddle rack,
bridle hooks and/or an area for hay (optional Cargo Brackets will secure hay in
place). This area can then be used as a portable tack room on weekend trips or
at shows after you unload your horses. (We don't recommend that you travel with
the saddles on the racks for safety reasons).
Side Unload Ramp
- provides a forward/side exit for your more spirited horses that have problems
backing out the rear. Note: An optional 3 feet needs to be added to the nose for
the side unload ramp. See more options.
Color and Trim