4 Horse Trailer
Head-to-Head Center Load
The safest four horse trailer design available
If you are consistently transporting four large horses and it's important to you that they arrive safe, sound, and happy, then the four horse centerload/head-to-head is the trailer for you. Each horse not only has unlimited head area (and can see their buddies across the aisle) they can each individually be loaded on or off the trailer without removing the others.
The 4' center area with two 48" side unload ramps allows you to load/unload the front two horses easily. The rear horses are loaded from the back and can be unloaded by backing out the rear, or by being walked out through either of the side unload ramps.
If you're at a show or event on a nasty day, you can leave three horses in their stall, and work with the other one in the center aisle, or walk him out while the others stay in the trailer.
Low Monthly Payments Available
Based on credit approval. Rates and terms subject to change without notice.
|EquiSpirit 4 Horse Trailer CenterLoad/Head-to-Head.
The standard model is 7'8" tall, 6'8" wide, and has a butt-to-breast length of 7 ½ feet, and a head area that is completely open to the center aisle. The total length of this trailer is 36', and it weighs 8,400 lbs. This model will easily fit horses up to 18+ hands.
|Interior Width (with no wheel wells)||6'8"|
The EquiSpirit four horse trailers have more standard safety features than any other horse trailer in its class.
Here are just a few of EquiSpirit's 4 horse standard safety features
- "Easy to lift", Low Angle Assist Ramp Behind Two Full Height Rear Doors - Two full height galvanized steel doors with exterior aluminum skin and ramp give ultimate protection for your horse from rear end collisions and protects you, your friends and your family from getting kicked when raising and lowering the ramp. It also insures that your horses can’t kick the ramp down when out on the road. Two large 20”x24” sliding safety glass windows with screens are placed in the upper part of the door for ventilation. The interior behind the horses are rubber lined..
- Rubber Torsion Axles with Self Adjusting Brakes - Rubber torsion axles provide the ideal ride for your horses but not all rubber torsion axles have self-adjusting brakes. All trailer brakes need to be adjusted periodically. EquiSpirit’s trailer brakes automatically continually adjust themselves for optimal braking.
- Eight Turn Signal Brake Lights - When you click on your turn signals, everyone around you will know. Six LED turn signals are placed on the rear with two large turn signals on the side fenders that you view from your tow vehicle.
- Premium Heavy Duty Special Trailer Radial Tires - EquiSpirit uses a higher rating without a stiffer ride.
- TowALERT Warning Light - Cell phones, tablets, texting, all are a distraction on today’s busy roads. When you slow or have to stop quickly, the TowAlert strobe will immediately strobe before you apply the brakes, throwing an intense warning light to those in back of you a second or two sooner than your brake lights. It often the difference of getting hit or not.urn Signals - 4 on the rear and one on each fender for maximum visibility.
- Extra Running Lights - A trailer should light up at night. We add extra running lights along the roof line and protect them with chrome light guards to give more outside visibility to your trailer than DOT (Department of Transportation) requires.
- Exterior Safety Latches - A small handle latch is not enough to secure a horse door from being kicked or popping open. Exterior safety butterfly latches assure that this won’t happen.
- Interior Door Latch Guards - to keep the door latches from being tampered with by curious horses while trailering.
- Quick Release Butt/Breast Bars - It’s always a possibility that a horse could end up over a breast bar. EquiSpirit quick release latches can be released under the weight of a straddled horse.
- And Much more. (See all of the Standard 4 Horse Trailer Specifications).
Color and trim
- Exterior Aluminum Skin Side Walls - The baked-on enamel aluminum side walls (body) are standard white to best reflect heat. Optional colors are silver or pewter. Stainless steel is available at an extra charge.
- EquiSpirit™ Graphics - The unique EquiSpirit graphic stripe signifies the EquiSpirit brand. The graphic and trim color are painted and is available in most all automotive colors.
- Roof - the very top of the dual insulated roof is has a pre-painted baked-on white enamel finish to reflect heat.
What EquiSpirit customers like about this model
- Loading/Unloading - the front two horses can be walked up the ramps and backed into the front stalls and the rear horses can walk forward into their stalls and out the side ramp doors. And a horse can be taken from the 4 horse trailer without removing or disturbing the others.
- Two Side Unload Ramps - gives you the option of unloading/loading either side, in case you have to park up against a wall or another trailer that blocks the access.
- Unlimited Head Area - since the horses head area opens to the center aisle, it greatly reduces any chance of claustrophobia.
- Center Aisle - allows you to feed, and check on all the horses from one area of the trailer.
- Side Access Door - allows you to come into the center of the trailer without having to put the ramp down.
- Fulton Gooseneck Coupler - automatically latches into place when lowered onto ball, eliminating having to fuss with locking pins and latches>
Popular EquiSpirit Options.
- Removable Box Stall Doors - allows you to make up to three large open box stalls in the trailer by removing all the dividers and adding the full width butt bar (three stalls require two sets of box stall doors.
- Footage - allows you to lengthen the dressing room for more tack, or to install the popular gooseneck storage seat.
- Gooseneck Gate - keeps tack and stored items in the gooseneck area from sliding off onto dressing room floor when traveling.
- GN Storage Seat - gives you a full width seat with storage underneath. It also works as an easy step to gain access to the gooseneck area. One or more feet are often added to accommodate this feature so as not to reduce the dressing room floor area.