Take Our Trailer Tour
Select a destination Below
EquiSpirit's Satisfaction Guarantee
"If you're not happy - We're not happy"
EquiSpirit gives you a simple, no questions asked, guarantee: If your trailer doesn’t match your order details, we will correct the changes at no additional cost to you.
EquiSpirit's LifeTime Support
"When you invest into an EquiSpirit; EquiSpirit invests in you"
When you buy an EquiSpirit horse trailer, you are buying it directly from the company, not from a dealer. Buying a horse trailer direct from the company instead of indirectly through a horse trailer dealer (middleman), makes a huge difference when it comes to customer commitment. Since horse trailer dealers indirectly represent the lines they carry, not only do their selling motives vary, their interests in making sure you're safe and happy with a particular line are not often a priority during and after the sale.
We've eliminated the middleman (dealers)
All EquiSpirit's sales, warranty, and after-the-sale service is done directly by the EquiSpirit company Horse Trailer companies may come and go over time, but we'll always be here. Being happy with your EquiSpirit horse trailer is imperative to our wellbeing as well as yours.
EquiSpirit's Bonded Trailer Delivery System
If a driver has an accident delivering your new horse trailer, are you liable? It's possible, if the dealer you buy from is not knowledgeable about insurance regulations. Our delivery specialists are bonded and insured for your protection. They are also trained to introduce you to your new trailer, and will spend the time needed to answer all your questions. Learn more about our Long Distance Delivery Experts.
EquiSpirit's No Hassle Price
EquiSpirit's advertised price is the real price. There is no "call for pricing" and no need to waste your time shopping the country for the best deal. EquiSpirit's pricing is listed on our web site and in our brochures for your convenience. One shop pricing protects your future equity value, and gives you peace of mind, knowing you got the best deal. Click on the links below to calculate each model with options.
EquiSpirit - Built To Protect Your Horse!There's a reason why the auto and truck industry surround you with a steel cage-like structure in your vehicle. It's to give you maximum protection against impact. So why put your horses in anything less?
EquiSpirit's Unique Manufacturing Philosophy
CompositeBuilt is the application of a variety of today's technologically advanced materials to provide maximum horse trailer durability and strength without the weight.
Whereas all-aluminum construction is no longer acceptable because of sheering, cracking, heat, and repair issues, and with all-steel horse trailers adding too much weight in an age of fuel conservation, CompositeBuilt EquiSpirit horse trailers hold the solution.
Using a combination on today's advanced, durable, non-rust materials, EquiSpirit horse trailers create:
- Galvanized tubular steel framing in side walls to form the protective cage-like structure.
- Galvanized (non rusting) steel inner wall with galvanized steel dividers, and powder –coated front center post, and butt/breast bars.
- Pre-painted baked-on white enamel inner wall to eliminate paint and galvanized steel dividers, front center post, and butt/breast bars.
- One-piece durable fiberglass roof (no leaks) with tubular steel roll bar structure molded into the fiberglass for strength.
- Lifetime warranty pressure treated wood floor and wood in ramps.
- One inch thick Styrofoam insulation in side walls throughout the entire trailer.
- Baked-on enamel aluminum skin outer wall to withstand weather and tomake it easy to clean.
- Full height steel rear doors built tough with inner galvanized steel (insulated) and outer aluminum skin to protect from rear impact and to keep horses behind closed doors while working the ramp
- Full height insulated steel (with aluminum outer skin) doors with light weight, easy to lift, low angle ramp for ultimate safety and protection from rear end collision. Includes safety latch.