Take Our Trailer Tour
Select a destination Below
EquiSpirit's Satisfaction Guarantee
"If you're not happy - We're not happy"
EquiSpirit gives you a simple, no questions asked, guarantee: If your trailer doesn’t match your order details, we will correct the changes at no additional cost to you.
EquiSpirit's LifeTime Support
"When you invest into an EquiSpirit; EquiSpirit invests in you"
When you buy an EquiSpirit horse trailer, you are buying it directly from the company, not from a dealer. Buying a horse trailer direct from the company instead of indirectly through a horse trailer dealer (middleman), makes a huge difference when it comes to customer commitment. Since horse trailer dealers indirectly represent the lines they carry, not only do their selling motives vary, their interests in making sure you're safe and happy with a particular line are not often a priority during and after the sale.
We've eliminated the middleman (dealers)
All EquiSpirit's sales, warranty, and after-the-sale service is done directly by the EquiSpirit company Horse Trailer companies may come and go over time, but we'll always be here. Being happy with your EquiSpirit horse trailer is imperative to our wellbeing as well as yours.
EquiSpirit's Bonded Trailer Delivery System
If a driver has an accident delivering your new horse trailer, are you liable? It's possible, if the dealer you buy from is not knowledgeable about insurance regulations. Our delivery specialists are bonded and insured for your protection. They are also trained to introduce you to your new trailer, and will spend the time needed to answer all your questions. Learn more about our Long Distance Delivery Experts.
EquiSpirit's No Hassle Price
EquiSpirit's advertised price is the real price. There is no "call for pricing" and no need to waste your time shopping the country for the best deal. EquiSpirit's pricing is listed on our web site and in our brochures for your convenience. One shop pricing protects your future equity value, and gives you peace of mind, knowing you got the best deal. Click on the links below to calculate each model with options.
Floor & Mats
EquiSpirit's pressure treated pine floors are warranted for life:
- Installed lengthwise, opposed to widthwise, keeps horses front and hind legs from standing on one board.
- Pressure treated #1 grade pine treated with today's eco friendly solution.
- Preferred as an insulator because it does not conduct as much heat or noise from the road into the horse trailer as do aluminum floors.
All EquiSpirit Horse Trailer floors are completely covered with 5/8" thick rubber mats:
- Keeping the urine and manure on the mats until you can sweep it out.
- Providing your horses with a soft cushion for both short and long rides.
All EquiSpirit Horse Trailers use cross support beams of heavy gauge galvanealed steel under the floor:
- Placed 16" and 24” on center providing 8 supports in the horse area unlike other floors that may have as few as three - virtually eliminating floor failure.