Take Our Trailer Tour
Select a destination Below
EquiSpirit's Satisfaction Guarantee
"If you're not happy - We're not happy"
EquiSpirit gives you a simple, no questions asked, guarantee: If your trailer doesn’t match your order details, we will correct the changes at no additional cost to you.
EquiSpirit's LifeTime Support
"When you invest into an EquiSpirit; EquiSpirit invests in you"
When you buy an EquiSpirit horse trailer, you are buying it directly from the company, not from a dealer. Buying a horse trailer direct from the company instead of indirectly through a horse trailer dealer (middleman), makes a huge difference when it comes to customer commitment. Since horse trailer dealers indirectly represent the lines they carry, not only do their selling motives vary, their interests in making sure you're safe and happy with a particular line are not often a priority during and after the sale.
We've eliminated the middleman (dealers)
All EquiSpirit's sales, warranty, and after-the-sale service is done directly by the EquiSpirit company Horse Trailer companies may come and go over time, but we'll always be here. Being happy with your EquiSpirit horse trailer is imperative to our wellbeing as well as yours.
EquiSpirit's Bonded Trailer Delivery System
If a driver has an accident delivering your new horse trailer, are you liable? It's possible, if the dealer you buy from is not knowledgeable about insurance regulations. Our delivery specialists are bonded and insured for your protection. They are also trained to introduce you to your new trailer, and will spend the time needed to answer all your questions. Learn more about our Long Distance Delivery Experts.
EquiSpirit's No Hassle Price
EquiSpirit's advertised price is the real price. There is no "call for pricing" and no need to waste your time shopping the country for the best deal. EquiSpirit's pricing is listed on our web site and in our brochures for your convenience. One shop pricing protects your future equity value, and gives you peace of mind, knowing you got the best deal. Click on the links below to calculate each model with options.
EquiSpirit's Interior Durability
Swerving on the highway to avoid hitting another vehicle, or slamming on your breaks are the times you will most depend on the dividers in your horse trailer to protect your horses.
EquiSpirit's Center Dividers are made of powder coated steel, and will withstand impact 3 times greater than an aluminum divider of the same size and dimension. Weaker aluminum dividers will rip and shear causing lacerations when impacted beyond their capacity, whereas steel will withstand greater impact and will most likely just bend without doing harm when impacted beyond the capacity. Same is true with the butt and breast bars.
EQUISPIRIT'S INTERIOR SAFETY FEATURES
Besides EquiSpirit's dividers being able to withstand impact and to bear up under the weight and strength of your horses, they are also designed with the following safety features:
- Rounded edges, and smooth surface to prevent injury.
- Center divider swings (no rear post) out of the way for loading the first horse.
- Quick release pins on all divider hinges, bars, and front center post allows you to remove dividers within minutes, in case of an emergency.
- Butt and breast bars are designed to attach in seconds with a unique wall mounted pin.
- Safety catch on both butt bars prevents horses from backing out before they are locked in place with the wall mounted pin.
- Breast bars are designed to be released under the weight of a horse if it rears up over it.
- All tie rings lay flat against the wall when not in use.
- Center divider, overhead rear entrance, and butt and breast bars are padded with thick foam and vinyl.
- All horse area sidewalls are rubber lined and sealed.
- Interior door latch guards keep your horses from playing with the interior latching system.
Optional adjustable butt bar/chest bar brackets
Optional tubular head divider
Head divider latch pin allows the head divider to swing in either direction