2 Horse Bumper Pull Trailer with Dressing Room
(Trailer Weight 3,200 lbs.)
With and ideal total length of only 17 ½ feet from rear to coupler, this two horse trailer model has just the right balance tongue weight to be easily pulled with many larger SUVs. By adding XL or XXL options it will easily fit horses up to 18 hands.
Equispirit’s standard safety features have always exceeded other horse trailer. Now, with the introduction of new construction improvements in the current model year, more standard safety features have been added. We, at EquiSpirit, believe that if you feel good about your horses in our trailer, your comfort level will increase, and your horse trailering days will be a lot more fun.
Take a Video Tour of the Brio!
Low Monthly Payments Available
Based on credit approval. Rates and terms subject to change without notice.
|2H Bumper Pull w/ Dressing Room Trailer Prices|
|EquiSpirit 2 Horse Bumper Pull with Dressing Room
The standard model has an interior height of 7’6", a 6’ interior width, and has an overall stall length of ten feet.
The total length of this trailer is 17’10", and it weighs 3,300 lbs. This model will easily fit horses up to 16.3 hands.
|XL Extra Large Option
Adds 2" to the interior height (7'8" tall) and 1 foot to the horse stall (11’ stall length.). The total trailer length increases to 18’ 6” from bumper to coupler. The increased size adds approx. 250 lbs. (3,450 lbs.). The XL option will carry horses up to 18 hands.
Suggestion: This option increases the overall size of the trailer for larger horses without increasing the axle width if you have narrow driveways and road.
|XXL Double Extra Large Option
Adds 2" to the interior height (7'8" tall). Adds 1 foot to the horse stall (11’ stall length.) and 8” to the width making the outside trailer width (axle width) 102” instead of the standard 96”. The total trailer length increases to 18’6”. The additional size adds 450 lbs. (3,650 lbs.). The XXL option will carry horses at 18+ hands.
Suggestion: The specific design of the stall length, 7’ 6’' stall, 3’ 6” head area, combined with the extra height and width allows you to trailer extra-large horses, weighing in at 1,600 lbs. and up such as draft horses.
EquiSpirit 2 horse bumper pull trailer have more standard safety features than any other horse trailer in its class.Here are just a few of EquiSpirit's standard safety features.
- "Easy to lift", Low Angle Assist Ramp Behind Two Full Height Rear Doors - Two full height galvanized steel doors with exterior aluminum skin and ramp give ultimate protection for your horse from rear end collisions and protects you, your friends and your family from getting kicked when raising and lowering the ramp. It also insures that your horses can’t kick the ramp down when out on the road. Two large 20"x24" sliding safety glass windows with screens are placed in the upper part of the door for ventilation. The interior behind the horses are rubber lined.
- Rubber Torsion Axles with Self Adjusting Brakes - Rubber torsion axles provide the ideal ride for your horses but not all rubber torsion axles have self-adjusting brakes. All trailer brakes need to be adjusted periodically. EquiSpirit’s trailer brakes automatically continually adjust themselves for optimal braking.
- Eight Turn Signal Brake Lights - When you click on your turn signals, everyone around you will know. Six LED turn signals are placed on the rear with two large turn signals on the side fenders that you view from your tow vehicle.
- Premium Heavy Duty Special Radial Tires - EquiSpirit uses a higher rating without a stiffer ride.
- Extra Running Lights - A trailer should light up at night. We add extra running lights along the roof line and protect them with chrome light guards to give more outside visibility to your trailer than DOT (Department of Transportation) requires.
- Exterior Safety Latches - A small handle latch is not enough to secure a horse door from being kicked or popping open. Exterior safety butterfly latches assure that this won’t happen.
Release Butt/Breast Bars - It's always a possibility that a horse could end up over a breast bar. EquiSpirit quick release latches can be released under the weight of a straddled horse.
- And Much More. (See 2 Horse trailer w/ Dressing Room Standard Specifications).
Color and Trim
- Exterior Aluminum Skin Side Walls - Exterior Aluminum Skin Side Walls - The baked-on enamel aluminum exterior side walls (body) are standard white to best reflect heat. Optional colors are silver or pewter. Stainless steel is available at an extra charge.
- EquiSpirit™ Graphics - The unique EquiSpirit graphic stripe signifies the EquiSpirit brand. The graphic and trim color are painted and is available in most all automotive colors.
- Roof - the very top of the one piece molded fiberglass roof with built in steel structure for strength and roll bar protection, is always white to reflect heat.
What EquiSpirit customers like about this 2 horse bumper pull trailer model.
- The six by five foot tack room, which has a raise floor and no “lip” at the dressing room door, makes it easy to sweep out.
- To be able to store and carry tack in a well balanced, easy-to-handle tag-along horse trailer is extremely appealing to all riding disciplines.
- The tag-along allows you to hook up to SUVs and a greater variety of "not-so-big" pickup trucks (chances are, in an emergency, there are more vehicles available to hook up to a tag-along than to a gooseneck).
- At only 17 ½ feet total length, it takes up less parking space than the alternative 2 horse gooseneck (and can be just as safe), yet carries the same size horses with the same size tack space (except for the GN area). See GN vs. Tag-along.
Popular EquiSpirit 2 Horse Trailer Options (See Options Page for full list).
- Tack/Trunk Seat in Wedge Nose - provides a comfortable seat in dressing room that also provides full width storage underneath. Some customers have traded in their older EquiSpirit's just to get this feature.
- XL and XXL Sizes - applies optional sizes to the standard EquiSpirit to fit different size horses.
- Adjustable Butt/Breast Bars - allows you to adjust the height of one or both of the butt & breast bars to safely accommodate different size horses in the same trailer.
- Extra Foot in Dressing Room - this gives you more space for tack and is recommended if installing the Tack/Trunk Seat in Wedge Nose option.
- Cargo Brackets - lets you secure hay or other items safely against the bulkhead wall in the horse head area, which can be easily reached from either walk through door.