2 Horse Gooseneck HorseTrailer with Dressing Room
(Trailer Weight 4,300 lbs.)
Safety features that are options on all other brands of two horse gooseneck trailers are standard on EquiSpirit horse trailers such as 9 windows in horse area, ramp with full height doors, and TowALERT rear warning system.
Having full height doors with ramp is so beneficial to your horses, how can it not be a standard feature? This feature offers extra protection for you horses in the event of a rear end collision and prevents horses from kicking the ramp (or you) as you raise and lower it.
If your horses are larger, you can also add the XL or XXL options to your EquiSpirit gooseneck horse trailer to give them the extra height, length and head area needed to provide your horses with a comfortable, non-stressful ride. If even more room is needed, extra footage can be added to the head area and/or tack area.
If you only have one or two horses, you don't necessarily need a gooseneck trailer unless you need the extra room for sleeping or storage. A two horse bumper pull trailer is just as safe as a gooseneck trailer as long as it is hitched properly, with weight distribution bars, to a suitable tow vehicle. Don't spend the extra money for a gooseneck trailer if you don't really need it, just because someone has told you that it is safer. However, if the gooseneck trailer meets your needs, then the EquiSpirit Two Horse Gooseneck is the safe choice.
For 3 or more horses, a gooseneck trailer is a must. See our EquiSpirit 3 and 4 horse gooseneck models.
Low Monthly Payments Available
Based on credit approval. Rates and terms subject to change without notice.
2 Horse Gooseneck Trailer w/Dressing Room
The standard model is 7'6" tall, 6' wide, and has an overall stall length of 10'. The total length of this trailer is 21 ½ feet, and it weighs 4,300 lbs. This model will easily fit horses up to 16.3 hands. For larger horses consider the XL or XXL options.
|Destination - Delivery to Local Area||Call for pricing|
|XL Extra Large Option
Adds 2" to the interior height (7'8" tall) and 1 foot length to horse head area for an overall stall length of 11 feet. The total length is 22 ½ feet. The increased size adds approx. 100 lbs. The XL option will carry horses up to 17.3 hands.
Suggestion: This option increases the overall size of the trailer for larger horses without increasing the axle width if you have narrow driveways and road.
|XXL Double extra large option.
Adds 2" to interior height (7'8" tall), adds 6" to the horse stall area, 6" to the horses head area (11 foot total stall area), and adds approximately 8" to the interior width (6'8"), making the outside trailer width (axle width) 8 ½ feet instead of the standard 8'. The total length is 23 ½ feet. The additional size adds 200 lbs. The XL option will carry horses up to 18+ hands.
Suggestion: The specific design of the stall length (7 ½ stall, 3 ½ head) combined with the extra height and width allows you to trailer horses that have more bulk, such as warmbloods or drafts. The difference between the XXL and the XL is the width. Unless your horses have a wide girth (are squeezed between the dividers) the XL would be your best bet.
The EquiSpirit Gooseneck Horse Trailers have more standard safety features than any other horse trailer in its class.
Here are just a few of EquiSpirit's standard safety features.
- Dual Insulated Walls - for the best possible climate control for your horses and you.
- "Easy to lift", Low Angle Assist Ramp Behind Two Full Height Rear Doors. Two full height galvanized steel doors with exterior aluminum skin and ramp give ultimate protection for your horse from rear end collisions and protects you, your friends and your family from getting kicked when raising and lowering the ramp. It also insures that your horses can't kick the ramp down when out on the road.Two large 20”x24” sliding safety glass windows with screens are placed in the upper part of the door for ventilation. The interior behind the horses are rubber lined.
- Premium Heavy Duty Special Trailer Radial Tires - EquiSpirit uses a higher rating without a stiffer ride.
- Rubber Torsion Axles with Self Adjusting Brakes - Rubber torsion axles provide the ideal ride for your horses but not all rubber torsion axles have self-adjusting brakes. All trailer brakes need to be adjusted periodically. EquiSpirit’s trailer brakes automatically continually adjust themselves for optimal braking.
- Eight Turn Signal Brake Lights - When you click on your turn signals, everyone around you will know. Six LED turn signals are placed on the rear with two large turn signals on the side fenders that you view from your tow vehicle.
- Extra Running Lights - A trailer should light up at night. We add extra running lights along the roof line and protect them with chrome light guards to give more outside visibility to your trailer than DOT (Department of Transportation) requires.
- Exterior Safety Latches - A small handle latch is not enough to secure a horse door from being kicked or popping open. Exterior safety butterfly latches assure that this won’t happen.
Release Butt/Breast Bars
- It’s always a possibility that a horse could end up over a breast bar. EquiSpirit quick release latches can be released under the weight of a straddled horse.
- And Much More.
Color and Trim
Aluminum Skin Side Walls - The baked-on enamel aluminum side walls (body) are standard white to best reflect heat. Optional colors are silver or pewter. Stainless steel is available at an extra charge.
- EquiSpirit™ Graphics
- The unique EquiSpirit graphic stripe signifies the EquiSpirit brand. The graphic and trim color are painted and is available in most all automotive colors.
- Roof - The very top of the one piece molded fiberglass roof with built in steel structure for strength and roll bar protection is always white to reflect heat.
What EquiSpirit customers like about the gooseneck model.
- 9 Windows in the horse area for optimum light and ventilation
Gooseneck Area Over Truck
- allows for extra storage or an area for sleeping. The
two large safety glass opening screened windows (20" x
48") gives nice cross-through ventilation.
- if someone is only trailering two horses but has a rather
heavy duty truck, the additional weight of the trailer provides
a less bouncy ride than a lighter weight tag-along.
some people feel better being able to see the coupler hook up
from the truck.
since the truck can handle more tongue weight in the bed, the
gooseneck trailer can have more tongue weight, which allows
more trailer length to be added without hindering the balance
of towing, and smoothness of ride.
- Fulton Gooseneck Coupler - automatically latches into place when lowered onto ball, eliminating having to fuss with locking pins and latches
Popular EquiSpirit Options (See Options Page)
(Extra Footage) - for additional dressing room area.
- keeps tack and stored items in the gooseneck area from
sliding off onto dressing room floor when traveling.
- GN Storage Seat - gives you a full width seat with storage underneath. It also works as an easy step to gain access to the gooseneck area. One or more feet are often added to accommodate this feature so as not to reduce the dressing room floor area.